View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 01:23 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realslowww View Post
I have no interest in the newer Super Z,I could have one delivered tommarrow if I desired.

I would have to change the drive for what I want to do and it makes more sence to change and mod one of the mowers I currently have to make what I want.

I will be it the new mower is a nice mower but not what I want, the pulling capacity for it is only rated at 500 so you see the new 104 changed the drive because of it.

You have both old and new do me a favor look at the 66 and compare where the control linkages hook up on the pumps on both mowers.

What would work better for me would be to put 44 HP Generacs on both my 60 and 72 and update both drives as needed,update the 72 for speed and do the 60 for pulling and steep hills.

To me the new drive and a bigger motor is the only thing the new mower offers and for the type of work I do the rest is mute.
Oh boy, I know I'm going to look like the stern looking elderly school teacher with glasses and her hair up in a "bun" but I'm going to do this anyway....only because I've noticed it before.
Realslow, as I said, I don't mean to be condescending but I think you would want to know if you're using the word "mute" when it should be "moot".
But, don't feel bad, it's a common mistake.

(I'm not looking these 2 words up in the dictionary, just an "off of the top of my head" definition).

The word "moot" means "it's irrelevant"....as in "it doesn't matter anyway". The word "mute" means to "quieten down" as in "you mute your car stereo when you go thru a drive thru".

Sorry if I sound like a "know it all jerk", but if the tables were turned, I would want to know . I mentioned this once before but I don't think you got it.
Go ahead....call me an jerk! :-) Stan

Page generated in 0.03633 seconds with 7 queries