View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 05:54 PM
wilsonsground wilsonsground is offline
LawnSite Member
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: brookline, nh
Posts: 104
yup. double wall pipe is the heavy stuff thats rigid on the outside and smooth on the inside. the stuff thats rigid on inside/outside is only single wall pipe, thats what my local concrete company told me when i went to buy my pipe. Lowes/Home Depot carry this stuff only up to 6". anything larger youll need to find else where, your best bet is calling around to a local concrete company
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03435 seconds with 8 queries