View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 10:24 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgaengineer View Post
I think it's normal per Kawi, but it concerns me and I will keep monitoring it while under warranty. Ours gets dark as well but if it has blow by this would happen, and it having blow by is why it's using oil.
Posted via Mobile Device
Do you think it's harmful to continue running it with this possible "blow by"? Doesn't that include an internal leak of some kind? If that were happening wouldn't the mower be running rough. Mine doesn't. Another thought. In July I replaced the air filter. The one I bought is wix and they said it matches the number on my last filter. But I kind of have to muscle it in the filter holder as it has a rubber ring around the end of the filter that protrudes out a bit more than the last one and makes it harder to get the cover back on the filter holder. Could I have the wrong filter causeing oil darkening?
Quick 36 Ninja WB
21" Honda HRX
Husqvarna 223L trimmer!
Echo Blowers
Kawasaki BP Blower
Toro & Ariens snowblowers

"I mow alone, with nobody else. Yes you know when I mow alone, I prefer to be by myself." Matt Thorogood

"All those in the memorial tombs will come out" -John 5:28

"The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them"- Revelation 20:13

Page generated in 0.03729 seconds with 7 queries