View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 10:15 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by darryl gesner View Post
Doesn't look like they make them in 15 1/4. It's kind of an oddball size. Oregon does make a high lift Gator for it, but not the same thing. If it's not listed on the Oregon site I don't think it exists, which is probably why nobody sells them.

OP
I can tell you first hand that darryl is technically correct that it isn't the same blade, but just so you know, it will do the exact same thing.

I was going to post the part number for it earlier today when you first asked about getting help for your 44", but didn't since you asked for the G6. The blade is 2.5" wide vs 3" for the G6, .203" vs .250", and it doesn't have the fusion treatment, but it has the exact same lift and design as the G6. I have a set of them for my old JD garden tractor, and other than the width, thickness and fusion treatment, they are ideantical to the G6's and do the exact same thing, but are easier to spin with lower HP engines. Basically, they are G5's that are 2.5" vs 3".

The part # is- 96-320

Page generated in 0.03462 seconds with 7 queries