Thread: Loans?
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 09:42 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpllawncare View Post
Which is exactly what happened to me, I financed another stander at 0% for next year, so I could increase production and make more room on the schedule for more business. I ran maxed out the last half of the season and it was no fun working weekends when it rained to makeup for lost production during the week, my new stander has already added at least two days to the schedule, and as we get better organized I anticipate even more time to be made on the schedule.
The difference between you is there are 100 guys come on here wanting to fiance a bigger mower.

You had a full schedule of work. And, I'm willing to bet if you lost 20% of your busness you still could pay off the loan.

As for the other 100 guys here, the Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson would call them Jabroni's having 15 to 20 hours of work each week and want to increase their capacity. Hello, helloooooo, Jabroni's going into debt to buy that 48"-60" mower so you can get that 15-20 hrs of work down to 7.5-10 hrs of work a week is not going to get you another 20+ hrs of work a week.

People confusing wants with needs.

Page generated in 0.03579 seconds with 7 queries