View Single Post
  #14  
Old 10-19-2012, 01:00 AM
XPLRN XPLRN is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by ed2hess View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by XPLRN View Post
Great information update from your end and your certainly welcome for the pictures. Too bad the 230 had a truly non-adjustable carb on it. Amazing how these little carbs can cause all kinds of frustration when they don't work correctly AND how much we take them for granted when the machine works the way it should!!

Please do update your progress and hopefully your machine will be serving you soon instead of you serving it!!

The positive end result of all this troubleshooting and info gathering will be when someone has the same or similar problem in the future. In doing their internet searching(such as what lead me here) if they come to this website they will find this accumulated knowledge that will hopefully help them with a direction to go or possible solution to their problem.

I figured out a long time ago NOT to buy any handheld that doesn't have an adjustable carb on it.
Over 20 years with Echo and I have never had to buy a new carb and I got a lot of junkers running in our business.
That sure makes sense!! I just got lucky when I bought my SRM260......I think it was the biggest unit available at the store that day and I was needing a weed trimmer. Sooo glad to get it back up and running withouthaving to purchase a new carb!!
Reply With Quote
 
Page generated in 0.03691 seconds with 7 queries