View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 12:09 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I'll throw this in. I know the area I know basically your set up and what you normally do. I gonna guess the grass is bahaia so even with weekly cuts your gonna have seed heads always a pita to cut down decent. A 72 or 60 plus a 48(guessing) walker is not going to cut this place quickly. Buying 10k of equip for one account is going to put you hurting. Don't forget most lcos running around are running walkers to bag, so even if you have lots you can put the bigger mower on are your clients gonna want you to not bag? What then another 3k for a bagger? Then what on and off everytime you go out there. Thats gonna add 2 hours to each time. I would say stay away. Columbia county is all modtly small lots not too many guys have got the equip to run big places. Stay where you can make $ this would just be a way to loose it.

Now saying all that if I wasn't going to stop taking new customers in ga I would tell you to go for it, b/c when your out of biz I could oick them up.

Anyway I wouldn't do thats just me and I have equip I could run it, not as easily as I'd like but I could do it and make $ but unless you got 3 72s I wouldn't touch it.

Page generated in 0.04566 seconds with 7 queries