View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 02:24 PM
Richie@ Richie@ is offline
LawnSite Member
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Virginia Beach , Va
Posts: 187
I haven't done a search for this device yet but is there a device that screws into a fixture socket that converts 120 v to 12 v that now you could use an MR 16 LED lamp within the fixture.

Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03963 seconds with 8 queries