View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 06:25 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcbailey View Post
That's what happened to us.... we've been with verizon since they started in southern WV/VA. Had the unlimited data until the last round where "everyone shares" now or whatever that crap is. I have 3 phones for work and after that last change changed 2 of them back to standard phones and left mine with the data package. I'm going to have to be careful now... never was on the web too much with the phone until 4G came along, now I'm going to have to start using free wifi more than I'd like.
We used to play them against each other all the time. The Veriaon store I go to has a sprint and at&t in the same plaza. When I would go in and have a problem or didn't like pricing I would simply tell them that it buying out of my contract costs less than what I pay them every couple months. I would then ask for the offer in writing and tell them I'm going to go check at sprint. Every time they would stop me right there and start working on the pricing. We never paid an upgrade fee over the years, always got them to credit our account for atleast 50% of the yearly insurance costs, gave me discounts for larger tear businesses than we were suposed to get discounts for. Now when you threaten to go else where they tell you to go right ahead because they know that the others have very simular prices for the packages were looking for.

Page generated in 0.03343 seconds with 7 queries