View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 08:53 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by goinggreen123 View Post
Hey guys I could use some help with my facebook page. was wondering if you can like it for me please and was also wondering how you guys add friends from your area I know its illegal to just send random people friend requests. And also what are some helpful hints to adding customers with my facebook? Thanks any help is appreciated.http://www.facebook.com/greenview.la....3?ref=tn_tnmn
What is the point of having everyone here like or friend your Facebook page? From a marketing point, NONE! (Don't take this harsh I go in to detail below)

When you do set up a "fan" page where people can like you we can all "like" your business page. This doesn't really help you from a marketing stand point, but when local customers see you have 100+ "likes" they are more likely to like your page as well. Because you have these likes from this forum this will help you develop new customers.

No one will "like" a page if there are only a few likes. It's human nature, everyone will jump on the bandwagon if you have a ton of likes. How do you develop more fans for your fan page? By sharing relevant content that people will "like", this will show up in other peoples newsfeeds. This is creating great and FREE marketing. Keep it your business stand point and don't get personal on your fan page!

Page generated in 0.05139 seconds with 7 queries