View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 01:51 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by goinggreen123 View Post
No not necessarily but my customers do deserve me and I deserve them. Since I have left I have people approaching me telling me I am stupid for not trying to customers from the company cause their yards look like **** now. Is it illegal for me to talk badly or actually tell the truth about the other company like they have illegal immigrants working for them and they are paying half their employees under the table and they are shorting the yard to make more of a profit? I am going to do this one way or the other I just dont want to land into court or jail for anything illegal.
" Do unto others as you would have others do unto you ...

In 5, 10, 15 years you too will have someone that leaves your company on bad terms. How are you gonna feel when he snakes half your business that you spent thousands of dollars in Insurance, advertising, fuel etc...getting? If you dont think that its gonna happen to you, think again. Funny how life comes full cirlce at one point or another. Word to the wise, go get your own customers, be proud of what you built, instead of having that tiny voice in your head punching your eyballs at night casting doubt on your abilitys as a business owner. I would feel pretty crappy if I got my customers that way. Good luck.

Page generated in 0.04374 seconds with 7 queries