View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 10:21 PM
S&MLL S&MLL is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Somerset County NJ
Posts: 755
You need to go from low voltage lighting wire to romex or suitable indoor rated wire before you enter the home. Most of the time done via a lb. Some will enforce fire caulk inside the lb at the transition to romex. From there on out wire as you would prewire romex in a home
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03563 seconds with 8 queries