View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 11:22 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuy View Post
Hello Michiman! Until you get an independent assessment of the actual damages on your property you may not fully realize the full scope of what you need in compensation. For example, an independent report on my property showed double the damage than what DuPont's folks showed. Two arborists told me they've never seen a tree fully recover from even being rated a 1 or 2 by DuPont's hired team. The question is, even if the dead part can be pruned away, will it ever grow the same again? Is it stunted? Instead of it growing at a normal rate, will it grow by 25%? We are left with some grim possibilities that are being studied and documented.

This definitely appears to be sound advice. I'm not sure it's going to be worth waiting on Dupont much longer. The more I read, the less I feel Dupont will make us a real fair offer. My friend did appear to get a prety reasonable offer but I believe he tried to counter to get the service fee paid directly... hope his offer didn't go to the bottom of the pile also.

Is Dupont replacing "3" rated white pines and Scot's pines or are they only offering maintenance? I couldn't tell by the one offer I saw because they were all 1,2 or 4 and 5 rated.

Page generated in 0.04291 seconds with 7 queries