View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 09:43 PM
MDLawn MDLawn is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Western NY
Posts: 1,284
Sounds good. Hope it turns out well.

How do you register something like this? How do you change your VIN label to a different GVWR class? Or are you just going to change it and not do anything with the VIN label on the enclosed now? Really just curious.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03648 seconds with 8 queries