View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 10:37 PM
FerrisDiesel's Avatar
FerrisDiesel FerrisDiesel is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: West Warwick, Rhode Island
Posts: 441
Originally Posted by MDLawn View Post
Sounds good. Hope it turns out well.

How do you register something like this? How do you change your VIN label to a different GVWR class? Or are you just going to change it and not do anything with the VIN label on the enclosed now? Really just curious.
Posted via Mobile Device
I'm pretty sure that since I am building the frame, I can register it as a homemade trailer.....which means I make up my new vin, and register it as homemade. I don't know if that'sjust a Rhode Island thing or not.
RI Pesticide Applicators License
RI Full Hoisting License

Rhode Island Lawncare/Landscapers Networking Thread
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03824 seconds with 8 queries