View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 01:13 AM
LawnSite Member

I have been in property perservation for 13yrs.I do lawn cuts for and all other work (locks,trashouts,ect),lawns are just a small part of my job. Pay was a lot better years ago,seems all the companies are reducing pay on lawn cuts.I have had to reduce my coverage area twice in the past three years(couldn`t drive two hours to do a $35 lawn cut)

Five brothers still pays enough were it`s profitable. Cyprexx reduced there lawns to $35 this summer and I stopped doing them (still do them in area they can`t find anyone my price!!!) FAS have stopped working for them (they have just gotten too stupid to deal with!) Safegaurd(or screwgaurd!!!!) just stay away from them!

All of the above are main Nationals(cover all USA) most other are regionals that sub for the nationals(reduced pay for there cut)

FHA guild line pays $85 for a bi weekly lawn cut, if you your getting $50, $60 your doing alright. If your Getting $35(Cyprexx) your doing all the work and there keeping most the money. The bottom feeders (criags list) $15 to $20 if they pay you, not sure I wouldn`t pull my truck out of the drive for that!!!

Page generated in 0.03619 seconds with 7 queries