I pulled the carb and intake off to see if I could see any problems. I did not. So I took a second look at the carb float, it has no leaks. The valves appeared to be adjusted but since somebody suggested this might be the problem - remember, original problem was not compression, runs but sucks lots of gas and even spits some gas back out the intake - The valves were not adjusted correctly. Adjusting the intake valve got me some compression, adjusting the exhaust valve got me more. The engine is now hard to turn by hand and has good compression.
Thanks to everybody who helped me out. My battery drained cause I left the key on. It is now charging, the intake is back on, along with the filter and cover. After battery charges, I will see if mower starts and runs.