Thread: New Job!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 10:39 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by olmod View Post
Just remember that there is always someone better than you and if you dish it out you better be able to take it if down the road someone says you need to do something different. I'm not looking for guys on here that have little man disease. I have been open and honest about my abilities and what I am doing. Maybe I can do something different and maybe you know something that will help me next time. If so that is fine but don't come on here and bash me and act all big and bad because you think yours don't stink. We all wake up and put our pants on the same way. The higher you put yourself up the harder the fall.
Posted via Mobile Device
The degrading comments are from people who have already made the mistakes. I was in your shoes 3 years ago, all excited about a huge install i landed. DVS came on and ripped me a new one saying blah blah blah your going to screw up blah blah blah, and it pissed me off! well my hard head didnt listen to his advice. 6 weeks later and -$2000 in my bank account i realized he was right.

That being said... I think we are off topic and the bashing needs to change into something helpful. Every day take pictures and post them, ask questions, and when you finish, if everything was done perfect, you can tell us to SHOVE IT. Congratulations on the job btw

Ive taken advantage of the world market and started a new business. We are building bombs in the shape of prayer blankets for our middle eastern customers. Business couldnt be better. The prophets are going through the roof!!

Page generated in 0.04002 seconds with 7 queries