View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 09:46 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobagger View Post
WHy would you drop a customer just because he questioned you. I guess if this customer is a real pita like we all have or had at some point then I can see but in these days good paying customer's are golden.

He was new this year and from the getgo was leaning toward PITA......After I did the second clean up on Oct 16 he emailed and stated he was going to handle the lawn for the rest of the season. I OKed that and moved on. He signed a written agreement this summer that clearly stated the terms of service as of Oct 1. All customers are made aware that leaf clean ups will be faster and lighter early in the fall and slower and heavier later in the fall. It is a process. The charges remain level throughout until all the leaves are down. Usually 4-5 visits. He is not from this area and didnt get it from the beginning. He did not believe that i was there on Oct 2. So basically he was accusing me of charging him for service not provided....just because he could not recall it being done. I do not need that crap.....and have signed a number of new clients recently......dont need him either.....goodbye...

'My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me as we try to change it.' - Barack Obama

Page generated in 0.03140 seconds with 7 queries