View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 10:08 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawnScapers of Dayton View Post
He was new this year and from the getgo was leaning toward PITA......After I did the second clean up on Oct 16 he emailed and stated he was going to handle the lawn for the rest of the season. I OKed that and moved on. He signed a written agreement this summer that clearly stated the terms of service as of Oct 1. All customers are made aware that leaf clean ups will be faster and lighter early in the fall and slower and heavier later in the fall. It is a process. The charges remain level throughout until all the leaves are down. Usually 4-5 visits. He is not from this area and didnt get it from the beginning. He did not believe that i was there on Oct 2. So basically he was accusing me of charging him for service not provided....just because he could not recall it being done. I do not need that crap.....and have signed a number of new clients recently......dont need him either.....goodbye...
Gotch ya! We're trying every year to get our customer's on a 12 month full service plan and they all prepay for service, no payment or late payments = no service. We've weeded all the non paying or sketchy customers out (except for late paying property maint. companies) but been there. Good luck

On our own as of 2003. Proud to be a full time, legitimate company.

Equipment we use:
Ford trucks
Pro Line and GatorMade trailer's
Gravely, Exmark, Honda and Snapper mower's
Echo trimmer's and blower's
LittleWonder equipment
BillyGoat equipment
New Holland and Dresser loader's (snow removal)
Fisher snow plow's
DownEaster and Fisher salt spreader's
TurboTurf fertilizer tank

http://jandblawncare.net

Page generated in 0.03982 seconds with 7 queries