View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 09:25 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldMan56 View Post
I'm looking at several different dealers for my equipment. One of them sells both Scag and Hustler. I was leaning toward the Hustler FastTrak SD 60" with the 26hp kawasaki because it was less expensive than the Tiger Cat I first considered. But just tonight I see the dealer has posted new pricing for the Hustler on their website and it is now the same as their posted price for the Scag 61" Freedom Z with the 30hp B&S. I also see on the Hustler website that their commercial lineup has changed for 2013. The FasTrak SD line is now listed under residential and they have two X-One models and two Super Z models in the commercial lineup. Just when I am about to complete my business plan I have to rethink the whole thing!

I completely understand! I was pretty much settled on the hustler fast trak with the 691 Kawasaki. One of the biggest factors was the scag freedom in the Kawasaki was only 19 hp. Well just yesterday I found out they have just released a freedom z the now upgraded to the same 691 Kawasaki the hustler has! Crap!
Posted via Mobile Device

Page generated in 0.03527 seconds with 7 queries