Thread: Ego and Spite
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 08:29 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWG View Post
That's pretty standard contract law, and I don't know that Maryland is any different from other states in that regard. In fact, that's the hornbook definition of a contract.

I think the pool builder will find that there was communication and agreement between the landscaper and owner. If not, I really have to question how attached to reality the landscaper is.
I agree. I wasn't implying that MD is different than any other state, I was jus pointin out that that's how the court system views things.

When I hear this story and stories like this it makes me wonder how a person with such a mentality can live day to day. It makes me wonder how a person like this treats their employees, and his/her spouse/S.O.

And then the attorney that sent the letter to the pool builder. When I've had issues and contacted my attorney the first words out o his mouth have been "let me take a look at your contract". When the landscaper said "we don't have a contract", now could the attorney justify moving forward? I don't really need an answer to that question, of course we know the answer, as we all know some attorneys are dirty people.
Posted via Mobile Device

Page generated in 0.03656 seconds with 7 queries