Originally Posted by sprinklerchris
In no particular order:
- New modular controller from Toro. Huge display, onboard diagnostics, etc. Will compete with ESPM and Pro-C A real step ahead
- K-Rain's rotator nozzle. Beats MP in adjustability and ease of use.
- Drainage products from Rain Bird. Earn points now on catch basins, grates
Strange stuff I didn't like:
- Innogation - one head in the middle of the yard
- Hunter Node. A step backward for SVC
- Too many low end landscape lights. Now Orbit Irrigation is making crappy lites too!
Too early to tell:
- push on PVC fittings (no glue) from Lasco. Orbit also has some too.
The only thing I care for from Toro IMO is precision's and TPV valves. My boss had a bag of those Toro rotator nozzles for a front yard and I told him there coming out and MP1000's are going in. Orbit at the irrigation show?