Originally Posted by cppendergrast
In the early days (89-90) of the flo pros, the local distributor gave me a case of them to try and they worked for about a year and then started failing.... found no springs in any of them. I put springs in and they worked for another year then the solenoids, with their "push in" connections, became a problem. Couldn't use the flow control with them. Had to convert to wired solenoids.
I got into irrigation in '92 or '93. The first year, the company I worked for was subbed out on an install job for an apartment complex install, using all flo pros. I shudder to think how many have been swapped out. I hated that install.