View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 01:48 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

I think I've got my plan set up...at least in my head.

Here in Northern IL, we have fairly large yards, and sometimes 300' of hose will not work spreading compost tea.

And I kept trying to think what would work good for me, since I think a riding sprayer would be great!

So here's my idea for spread organic compost tea:

I will get a enclosed trailer set up to hold a 200 gallon recirculating tank so I can nurse off the 200 gallon tank.

Then I will have a John Deere Gator that has 50 to 65 gallon tank mounted in the rear bed. Off of the John Deere Gator's tank, I will have boom sprayer off the rear bumper so I can spray larger area's of a yard.

This sprayer will also have a hose/reel of 200' feet of hose....so I can spray hard to reach areas and back yards with fences.

Each time I need to fill the Gator Spray tank, I will go back to the nurse tank that recirculating to keep the micros alive and fill up the Gator.

This way I get my mobile spraying station.... I can cover large area quickly, and have the flexibility to reach hard to get areas with hose connected to the Gator Sprayer.

So what do you guys think???

Do you think Gregonclark.com would be a good company or do you recommend someone else?

I know John Deere has a tank system kinda like this....but I want something more geared towards compost tea spraying.

Thanks!
2011 John Deere Pro Gator 2020a
2011 Lawn Solution Dual Hyrdo Aerator 24"
2011 Echo Handheld (trimmers to power pruners)
2007 Big Tex 4ft metal high side 7' x 12' Trailer
2012 PJ 7' x 16' Dump Trailer
2014 Vintage 8.5' x 24' Enclosed Trailer
2012 Ecolawn Applicator model 200 Compost Spreader

Page generated in 0.04642 seconds with 7 queries