View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 09:12 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by anyway View Post
3 of them removed were rated 3,and 1 was rated 5,the rest for maintenance were rated 2,if you have any other ? feel free to ask,the more we learn from eachother the more we can understand how this will work out,still trying to decide if i should sign mine and return it just to be done with it,i have several emails to dupont and messages trying to find out a time frame on a check,so far i have been told by lco 6-8 weeks,mike brenan from dupont told me 2-3 weeks,and some people i see have been waiting months for there payment,just trying to get a for sure answer as if that will happen,for my particular situation i have talked with atty and he said i could just sign it and be done,or i could go for more and extend this whole mess atleast another year,i think i am going to sign it and be done......
not sure,but sounds to me as if dupont is sending "cra" out a bundle at a time around the 1st of every month,in the order they recieved them,my neighbor filed claim in july 2011 and got theres aug 1st 2012,i filed claim oct 2011 and got mine nov 2 2012

Page generated in 0.03154 seconds with 7 queries