View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 11:03 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBFOXJr View Post
I don't think that is possible to move job cost data. Once you do a job, or a job for a year, you know what to adjust for the future. That's what job costing is about, the future and knowing now if you met your goal or projection. Historically I don't see it as valuable, other than building your knowledge bank of productions costs and times for the future.

I kept QX active for about 8 months and then deleted the program. Saved the data base. I never used it.
Thank you, Harold, for the info. One more question....once you canceled your QX subscription, is it still on your computer so that you can access it if you want, or were you unable to get into it? I'm curious because not everything comes over to QB. For example, I have contract customers that have mowing, pruning, cleanups, etc all under a monthly billing installment for the year. I can see each specific date work was performed in QX but when I print invoices from QB it only shows the Monthly installment. I do not want to lose all of the specifics in QX. Does that make sense? I appreciate anything you can tell me.

Page generated in 0.03507 seconds with 7 queries