View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 03:41 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

New track loader questions

Im looking to buy a new track loader/skidsteer in the next 2 weeks. I am in the hurricane Sandy zone and don't have a lot of time as these machines are selling like never before. I rented a Bobcat T750 with grapple and thought the amount of power was about right. This will be for logging/sod pallets/soil/snow removal. My choices are Cat 289c/Tack tl10 /Bobcat t750...price irrelevant...all good dealer support. The machine will be used on an estate and therefore will not be trailored or stored outside. I have used cats and bobcats in the past and found the cats to be really nice/smooth/hand controls, but light in the ass for heavy pallet work and the bobcats to be fairly crude/noisy/vibrate, but ass heavy so great for heavy lifting. My friends all say Tach because the hydraulics are stronger/more powerful compared to similar sized machines machines. Im sure this has been covered in the past, but I really dont have the time as I am up against a wall here and machines are moving crazy fast. Any brief help would be much appreciated. Ps..if your in my area and plan on doing landscape restoration....enjoy the next few years my friends and decide early on the rate at which you want to grow...first movers will kill it..until everyone else jumps in. Thanks for any help guys.

Page generated in 0.04664 seconds with 7 queries