View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 04:30 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickhippy View Post
The new Super Z HD has 26x12x12 tires. It also has a slightly higher top speed to the SZ its replacing.

Puppy, why did you replace all those parts? There wasnt anything wrong with it was there? Tax reasons?
You are sharp...My wife (as well as myself) have always loved this mower and I like "new", so with my (everyone's) soybean crop making the most ever in the history of farming, and record prices, you are right, this was a good place to keep the government from wasting anymore than necessary.

This is still a remarkable mower, and I honestly did not realize I had lost a percentage of power. The machine and deck performs extremely well, and the efi engine is far ahead of a carburetor type engine, why Hustler did not give me a choice of the FX1000V-DFI engine is far beyond my ability to comprehend, maybe someone from Hustler could explain what I consider to be a serious mistake.

I talked with Bobcat, and they only offer the FX1000V-DFI on their Predator Pro, and made the statement to me that it was a total no brainer not to offer only the fuel injected engine, it gives you 2 more hp with what they said was at least 30% fuel savings, and from their testing sometimes more. When you can gain 2 additional hp, and go from using 1.8 gph to 1.25 to 1.3 gph, I don't need the intelligence to build a rocket (it ain't rocket science) when deciding which is the best buy for the money.

Page generated in 0.03657 seconds with 7 queries