View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 05:03 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

There are many books etc.

What I did a few years back when I started was read and re read this forum. It is free, and there are countless pages of posts and the information is amazing. You will find there really is not alot fo equipment that you will need. There are endless suppliers.

The biggest thing you are going to want to do, when you find a name either through this forum or through google for examples, research it, mainly on here. Things change significantly and are continuing to do so. Some of the changes in my opinion are definitely not for the good either. As you go through the posts, you will see what I mean, and you will learn really quickly what is being referred to and especially which company/supplier. The main ones were Christmas Decor, Brite Ideas, and Holiday Bright Lights, Holiday Bright Lights is now longer, the company reorganized and is now Holidynamics. I was with HBL when I started out, things were really good with them, I have looked at Christmas Decor, but don;t like the franchise idea, and then Bright Ideas, who seems to have undergone some significant reworking of their product - Link Ables are now extraordinarily similar to the Light Links you will see referred to here over and over again.

There are also a few references to different training programs, IE Christmas Light Installer, and you will see where there are posts regarding them as well.
2000 Cat 312B
2000 Cat 304 CCR
2000 Hyundai H70
2012 Scag V Ride
2009 Ferris IS3100 z
Brown Bed Edger
Multiple trailers, hand tools and smaller stuff
A son to teach the value of life, business and honor

Page generated in 0.03914 seconds with 7 queries