View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 10:26 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realslowww View Post
I had a Scag TT and it was a great mower but to slow and rode like a tank, the front caster's bent to easy and the deck was not as tough as my XR7 by a long shot but the rest of the mower was a brick chit house besides the drive shaft going out.

I was going to buy a BB but every dealer back in 06 told me not to because their customer and dealer support sucked, your welds are just another long line of complaints I have heard about the professionalism of the company.
Yeah there have been plenty of problems with the BB mowers. They do have a lot of good ideas, but they have a long way to go. A little less money on pointless advertising and more on product improvement, customer service, and dealer support would be a good start.

I run the Turf Tigers with Michigan seats and 10 psi in the back tires. They ride fine to me. Also always have run the 35hp Vanguard which will run 12 mph. Plenty fast enough for mowing. I get rid of them around 2000 to 2500 hours, and can still get a decent price for them since they have the highest resale of all ZTR's.
Posted via Mobile Device

Page generated in 0.04019 seconds with 7 queries