View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 01:03 PM
Tomahawker Tomahawker is offline
LawnSite Member
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2

I think the part you are referring to is in the image below from Roger's original post:

It's a sleeve for the bolt that attaches the top deck to the lower deck piece. I imagine it is needed to keep the deck pieces in alignment and to prevent the bolt from crushing or cracking the plastic deck pieces.

Hope that helps!
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.04164 seconds with 8 queries