View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 07:10 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamgreendude View Post
Currently I've only got three part timers, so I'm trying hire on a full timer because I'd like to grow more on the Fertilization side. For the mowing I eventually plan to have a crew do commercial grounds care and maybe a little residential.
How do you intend to get these clients? Hoping and planning are two very different things.

Develop some assumptions for your fertilizing business plans. Be reasonable in your assumptions. If you think a tech can do 8 home an hour, your very wrong. But 2 or 3 per hour is fair. How many square feet per hour/day is that? Work those numbers into your business plan and the associated spread sheets and run with it. If it turns out your assumptions are wrong, you will either go too many or not enough responses to your marketing. If thats the case, rework your plan and try again until you have enough data to understand the relationships within your business plan and spreadsheets.

Page generated in 0.03213 seconds with 7 queries