View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 11:12 AM
Darryl G Darryl G is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 8,033
Here's a link to the actual application, which has some question/answer info on it.

Here's the "act" itself.

Yes, you still need the sales/use tax permit. Virtually everything "we" do is a taxable service unless it's done for a tax exempt entity.

You might find this useful too:

Last edited by Darryl G; 11-13-2012 at 11:16 AM.
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03975 seconds with 8 queries