View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 01:09 PM
Darryl G Darryl G is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 8,038
The Sales and Use Tax Permit bascially is a business license. It sounds like that's all you'd need then and an employer ID# if applicable. I consulted with both and attorney and an accountant before starting up to make sure I wasn't missing anything. I also found the info our state has on the DRS website for starting a business helpful.
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03856 seconds with 8 queries