View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 12:41 PM
Yarddog73's Avatar
Yarddog73 Yarddog73 is offline
LawnSite Member
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Myrtle Beach SC
Posts: 145
Originally Posted by zackvbra View Post
im just curious. I havent ever owned a walk behind, is there an attatchment you can get for it to make it a stand-on?
Yes there is. I believe it is called a veleke. Although I think there are other names for it too.
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.04119 seconds with 7 queries