View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 06:42 PM
Slimreynolds Slimreynolds is offline
LawnSite Member
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Newington, CT
Posts: 96
Originally Posted by darryl gesner View Post
Yup...maintenance. Need the Home Improvment license for improvements. So if it's already there and you're just maintaining it, then no contractor license required.
Awesome...I just learned services performed on commercial, income producing or non-owner occupied residences are subject to the Connecticut sales tax, however, services performed on owner occupied residential property are not subject to sales tax. Therefore, we wouldn't need a sales and use tax permit if just servicing residential, owner occupied properties.

The lady at CT licensing info center also said i would need a permit if I plan on fertilizing.
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.04390 seconds with 8 queries