View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 10:00 AM
blakescape blakescape is offline
LawnSite Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 108
You only need one county license from the county that you live in. In va, where im from, its called a bpol (businesses, professional, occupational license). That license is to work on business paperwork from my home, but I'm not allowed to have any company vehicles on my property. You will pay a local tax (not state tax) for that license, but the taxes for it are peanuts.
An LLC is a good choice. I payed to file all of my llc paperwork. Its more expensive than doing it yourself, but cheaper than hiring a lawyer to do it. I registered for my state tax number myself, since I could do it online.
The online thing else you need is insurance, which I would recommend going with a local branch or franchisee of a national insurance company.
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03731 seconds with 8 queries