View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 10:12 AM
Slimreynolds Slimreynolds is offline
LawnSite Member
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Newington, CT
Posts: 96
Originally Posted by darryl gesner View Post
The Home Improvement Contractor license requirements do depend on who you're working for...the owner occupied housing thing...but as far as I know and last I knew etc., sales tax does not. They did make a bunch of other changes when they changed the sales tax rate, so I guess it's possible that's changed, but I don't think so.
I'm just going by what she told me. Her name is Elizabeth Wallace and here is her contact info. I would give her a call and confirm. It would be huge if we didn't need to charge and pay sales tax.

Elizabeth L. Wallace, EDP
Connecticut Licensing Info Center
805 Brook Street (c/o CERC)
Rocky Hill, CT 06067

800.392.2122 ext. 6207 or 860.571.6207
Follow us: @CTBusinessInfo
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.04031 seconds with 8 queries