View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 06:37 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaperCutter View Post
I assume by blueline machine you mean a diazo machine? Are you currently drawing on vellum? If not, that's what you'll need to do to get it blueprinted. Only a reprographics shop is likely to have one, and these days those are getting harder to find.

If you just want a bond paper drawing copied onto bond paper, Kinkos can do that all day long. It's even self serve at most of them. You may, however, find it cheaper at a blueprint shop. The one near my office will scan a drawing, reprint it, and email an archive copy to me in both PDF and TIFF format for less than what Kinkos charges just to copy.
Yeah my father used to be in the printing business and they are a dying breed with all the computer tech out there now. That is one of the reasons I was wondering what method other people did to get theirs done these days. And yes a diazo machine was what I was referring to.

Guess I'm just gonna have to call a bunch of them tomorrow and see what they can offer or something, hope there is something close in my area.

Page generated in 0.03399 seconds with 7 queries