View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 08:26 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri-City Outdoors View Post
I love this time of year. Getting paid great for maintenance and install after install.

I have one crew doing big paver/landscape installs. Got one crew doing maintenance and small landscaping. I've be doing a little thing or two myself everyday. I Just might retire one day after all.

Cheers to winter time in Florida!
Yep good times. Last week in my first week off I had 13 pallets of St. Augustine going in, had 21 yards of mulch installed , 5 palm trees trimmed, two different sets of viburnum that were over 15 foot lowered to just under 10 foot, a couple of very small installs....all while getting expense information ready from the comfort of my couch. I live for winter here in CFL. We were able to do just a little spraying or shrub trimming on maybe a third of the properties this week as the turf has slowed to nothing and started going off color. Life is good.

Providing Lawn Services, Landscape Installations and Solutions and Sod Services in the Oviedo Florida Market

If you aspire to a six-figure income, don't get advice from someone making $18,000 a year!

Page generated in 0.03333 seconds with 7 queries