View Single Post
  #3  
Old 11-16-2012, 09:08 PM
Mike's Lawn Care Mike's Lawn Care is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Anderson MO
Posts: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by piston slapper View Post
Mike....I'm guessing that the cooling fins on the engine are clogged with oil and dirt..maybe even leaves.
The light probably let's you know when you are overheating...not a good one to ignore....
It may run if you change the sparkplugs...but don't expect a lot from your engine...
You probably cooked it...blown headgaskets..stuck rings..burnt valves....stuff like that....
Oh No Thats Not Good
Reply With Quote
 
Page generated in 0.04024 seconds with 7 queries