View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 11:40 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Looking to buy lawn accounts w/or w/o equipment

Hi everyone, this is my first post on Lawnsite. I have been cutting family and neighbor lawns for the better part of the last decade and decided this past Season to start an official business, fully licensed and insured. I maintained 19 lawns this past season and already have a few more clients lined up for next season. I would like to expand much more for the 2013 season. I can handle my 19 lawns in Newark, DE in a day and a half. I would be interested in buying out a company or buying accounts if you are just looking to down-size. I would like to focus in New Castle County, but I am open to all of the state as I have a place to stay down at the beach as well.

This past season I had picked up 8 new lawn accounts, prepped and laid down 8000 sq ft of sod, used apprx. 75 yards of mulch, and 7 yards of topsoil in grading projects. I have come out of my season pretty well off since I have little overhead and I am looking to spend my money on my business before I waste it on something that I don't need.

Page generated in 0.03764 seconds with 7 queries