View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 01:23 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

i'm not trying to be a d***, I only offer quality product. When I go to meet with a potential client I bring along a number of samples. The big thing that sells our product is the product itself. When the client sees the quality of the lights, or how lifelike our garland and wreaths are, that sets us apart from our competition. I don't need my competition coming on here and finding the names of my supplier, the day that happens I loose a big leg up I have.

You do not have to read much on here to find names of the suppliers we use. I quickly looked at the threads and the first five pages have the names of all of the big suppliers. I didn't open any of the threads, the names of the suppliers are clearly in the titles.

Like I said, I'm not trying to be a ****. But there are certain things a number of us in the lighting forum feel we don't think should be done here. For an example, one of the top posters here who is one of the most knowledgable guys posting in this section has stopped posting as much as he doesn't want the information coming up when his name is googled. While you may think it isn't a big deal it is. You may think Guy A isn't posting because of what Guys B,C,D are posting, how does that effect me? It effects my business, it effects my wallet. That knowledgable guy's posts have given many here a wealth of knowledge that we use daily to start, grow, and sustain our businesses.

Page generated in 0.04216 seconds with 7 queries