View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 10:20 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

turf made a good point that I missed. I mainly stressed my concearn about information being seen on here by my competitors or customers. But even private messaging can hurt us. Say a guy in NYC starts asking the same questions as you, I could private message him and give him all the info he needs, doesn't effect my business at all, my competition doesn't see it. But it does further saturate Turf's market and can potentially hurt him. Out of respect I wouldn't do that, and I would hope for the same in return.

Guys ask plenty of questions on here, they ask for opinions on what you would do for this or that. And they get plenty of different answers from guys with years of experience. Look in the threads and you will see people saying things such as "use LL's from HD (or guys in NE)". Like we both said it wont take long for you to pick up the few abbreviations we use.

Page generated in 0.04797 seconds with 7 queries