View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 06:04 PM
LawnSite Member

You guys have a point to some extent when it comes to vendors, pricing, and other aspects of the business. I personally think you are taking away from the sites intentions if you are not willing to help. Rest assure you have not found anything special when it comes to vendors in todays world of technology. A simple google or trade show search will deliver many of your so called secret vendors. However I do agree with the anoying newbs that ask questions that are easilly found in 10 minutes of reading. So is there a fine line, yes. Ultimately it comes down to how you operate your own company and what your local market is doing. I firmly beleive you have to know what your competitors are up to and their pricing. One thing I have learned over the years in the lawn industry is if you do not have 200 plus accounts you are fighting an uphill battle when it comes to being competitive, Simply due to resources aquired and overall price points. So in regards to costs of services and prices the spectrum is way too broad for your own companies costs to make any major fluctiations or change in the out come.

Page generated in 0.03149 seconds with 7 queries