View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 06:22 PM
sehitchman sehitchman is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: West, GA
Posts: 535
Based upon what you have said about your family and finances, at the minimum you need to get some liability insurance. Just to make sure you don't loose the college funds and the family business. Getting free advertizing from the family business, would make them look like a business partner to any attorney so first and foremost, have a sit down with dad and his attorney. You could offer to barter advertizing with an independent agent and cover the costs. That was the dad in me talking. Good luck and success to you.
If I moved 30 miles, I could join the Alabama Gang group
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03684 seconds with 7 queries