View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 06:26 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting View Post
Wondering how many of you are actively using Social Media to promote and communicate with your clients? I have found it to be a good source of new leads and an excellent way to keep your base up to date.

I don't have a lot of time or patience for twitter, so I have linked my twitter feed to my FB page. Same with LinkedIn, which appears to be growing quickly and becoming more relevant with the expansion of their discussion forums etc.
Yes FB is a great way to connect with clients and find new ones. But I hate to tell you that Twitter is very beneficial for ALL businesses.

Twitter & Google + are very beneficial for your website rankings. Search engines(like Google)read(crawl) your website to see how many times your pages have been shared. Your website is not displaying either of these ICONS.

Just like LinkedIn & FB, you need to be a part of the conversation for them to work, right? In other words invite interest to your page or profile...and what do you always include in your profile? Your company website, which will=traffic.

I highly suggest you make the time for both of these outlets, for your business sake. And I would also suggest not to connect FB & Twitter, because there may be info you do not want to be displayed at the same time.
04 Chevy 3500
04 F350 Diesel
3 60" Toro Zmaster/Lesco 48"
3 8'2" Boss V-Plows
Hiniker 9'6" V-Plow
20' Enclosed trailer/16' Open trailer
18' Skid Loader Trailer
2012 S185 Bobcat 2-Speed

Page generated in 0.04353 seconds with 7 queries