View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 01:45 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprinkler Buddy View Post
Certainly with your experience, you know as I have said a little maintenance goes a long way. If it's neglected long term, yes it will get covered eventually. Similar products require much more maintenance to keep them visible.
Why does a concrete donut need to be visible?

Quote:
My product has a package 5 as far as the UV is concerned, it's the best I could get for the material used in making my product. I know you don't know what that means but since you asked now you know.
And how does that relate to materials sprinklers use. You can limit your reply to the most common sprinklers on the market.

Quote:
Discredit my product all you want, it's here to stay either way. Twisting words is no hard task, in the end, many will learn the Sprinkler Buddy is one of the best products of its kind on the market. So please continue bringing attention to it. I thank you!
I don't believe I am trying to discredit or twist words. I am simply raising some very valid points concerning the functionality of the product and your claims, which you have avoided answering.

Page generated in 0.03250 seconds with 7 queries