Thread: Fliers-50-100K
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 03:55 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by newguy123 View Post
That brings up question. Will most people automatically assume that an expensive card is expensive service? I would think most of the time a resounding yes...but that's me.

There was a guy on here that advertised with his prices on his fliers. Anyways another LCO chimed in and said his fliers were better...The guy said he wasn't in the business of the best looking flier only building a business. The point was that the original guy's flier wasn't flashy, but it was straight to the point with advertised prices and his timing to distribute the fliers was at the right time.

I'm going to give this a shot. What do you think about my originally plan? Two main suburbs that 90% of my business is in have about 40K homes. I plan on hitting them once, maybe twice.

I like that plan... I advertised in the spring, fall and winter times just to get my name in front of people... not to mention that it gave me some snow removal clients as well...

I had a great response rate with fliers lol... I had a lot of traffic from them not sure why but I had my phone buzzing all the time it seemed... then i sold out and the guy i sold to now is killing it in the neighborhoods i used to service... and he does the exact same thing i did... advertise with nice flashy fliers or post cards then has the cheap looking straight to the point and if i called and asked him he'd say the samething the straight to the point ones get the message across and get the most attention...

Page generated in 0.03235 seconds with 7 queries